Resolution of disputes
Our law office firm assists our clients to resolve their commercial, civil and employment disputes. We represent our clients successfully in the pre-litigation stage which is aimed at reaching an out-of-court settlement. If such a settlement does not come into consideration in a particular case, we are able to assist our clients in proceedings before the court of law as well as in arbitration proceedings and successfully enforce their legitimate claims.
Moreover, we also provide our clients with a complex legal service connected with debt recovery, which includes mainly the following:
- drafting of the final notice before legal action asking the debtor for a voluntary payment of the owed amount
- drafting of an application for the payment order
- representation in court proceedings (if the payment order was cancelled)
- communication with the court for the purposes of determining whether the payment order or judgement has become final and enforceable
- drafting a written request for marking of the finality and enforceability of the payment order or judgement
- drafting an application for the enforcement of the money claim against the debtor and submitting it to the executor for further recovery (in case the debtor does not pay his debt on the basis of a final and enforceable payment order or judgement)
- daily inspection of the Commercial Gazette in order to find out whether a declaration of bankruptcy over the assets of the debtor or an approval of restructuring was not published
- registration of the claims into the bankruptcy or restructuring proceedings and representation of our clients in proceedings connected therewith.