Jana is a founder and a partner of our law firm. From 1994 to 1997 she worked in the distinguished Austrian law office DLA Piper Weiss-Tessbach and spent more than 9 years working for the renowned international legal firm FRESHFIELDS BRUCKHAUS DERINGER. In the course of this period she actively participated in significant projects relating to strategic and monopoly enterprise privatization as well as to transactions concerning restructuralization or corporation of numerous foreign investors in Slovakia.
In her extensive professional carrier she gained profound knowledge and became an expert in various areas of law including mainly commercial and corporate law, as well as employment and real estate law.
Currently she focuses on the area of international inheritance law within which she represents mainly foreign clients in complicated inheritance proceedings.
Jana is an author and co-author of many publications and articles from the area of employment, media and competition law.
Jana is a member of the Slovak Bar Association.
Jana was a president of the Swiss-Slovak chamber of commerce in the year 2018 and before that she was active as its long-time vice-president.
University of Comenius in Bratislava, Faculty of Law
Languages: German, English
- Labour Law in Europe, Publisher Dr. Otto Schmidt Köln.
- Processing of the articles/contributions for the professional paper IRIS- (Institute for European Media Law EMR) on the current development status of the field of audio-visual media
- Participation and elaboration of the paper “Media Market Definitions – Comparative Legal Analysis” for the European Commission
- Participation and elaboration of the paper “Berufs- und Ausbildungsrecht Rechtsanwälte, Anwaltsrecht in EU-Beitrittsländern”.
- Labour Law in Europe, 3rd edition (2011), Publisher Dr. Otto Schmidt Köln.